Waking up

Why the bear?

Because she's cute. But more importantly, I feel like a bear waking from a long, drowsy, hibernation. It's been a fuzzy few months for me. Life has been busy and time has sped past me way faster than I'd like.

I haven't really felt like I've been engaged with my day to day living. It's been more like the busyness of everything has been pulling at me. But the pull has felt chaotic and without direction.

Well, I've managed to dislodge myself and here I sit -- like the bear in the picture. I'm collecting myself and getting ready to wake up. Figuring things out.

Spring is here and some of my energy is coming back. The hold of winter is finally letting me go and I'm praying that as I shed the glum off of me, I'll be able to write again. It's been a long time that I haven't been able to write and I'm hating myself for it. But, no more.

The brain is waking up. I can feel her stirring and shaking off the cobwebs. Soon, the gears will be turning and creative thoughts will be churning and I shall talk with my muse again. "Rooaaarrr!" says the mama bear happily.

We will talk soon, my cubs.

Always,
Cecily