Tempest Dawn

I've been working with my word-wizard (editor) for the last few months on Tempest Dawn. This is an already published book, but I wanted to go back to it and add some things, change some things, and delete some things.

I'm so glad I did. I think it's a much better book than before and it is turning out to be one of my favorites in this series and I can't wait to re-release it.

The old version is still live, but the 2nd edition will be better.

Tempest Dawn is the 3rd book in the series (not counting the prequel) and at this point, the heroes, the Guardians of The Order are struggling like never before. The demons have risen and causing chaos in The Order's beloved city of San Francisco.

The Order has a lot to lose while the Demons have everything to gain. Tempest Dawn escalates the tension, the battles, and the heart wrenching decisions forced upon the characters.

Oh, here's a little inside info -- one of the characters in this book is named Brooks Novac. I named him after my best friend, Nancy Brooks. Yes, she was surprised and thankful that not only is her character a hot dude, but also very likable. Brooks is going to become more important as the story continues.

I love this book! I know, crazy right? Yes, it's mine,  but I actually forget that I wrote it when I read it! LOL!

Stay tuned. We're in the finalizing stages and I hope to get this out by the end of May or early June.

Book Description:
After centuries of manipulation and treachery, Ashtaroth, Queen of the Demons, has made good on her promise. Lord Baal has risen and has taken the hordes to the next level of their ruthless plans. With unstoppable women at his side, Baal sets his sight to start his war on the unsuspecting people of San Francisco.

There's only one thing standing in his way -- The Order of the Anakim. Since the time of the Nephilim, The Order has been the stronghold that have kept the demons at bay. Help is desperately needed when faith and hope are crippled when the demons trample The Order's beloved city. 

Can The Order recover as their numbers dwindle and they fracture at the seams?

Will the demons succeed in their quest for war?

Will humanity survive?

Tempest Dawn is the fourth installment in the Order of the Anakim series, and will take urban fantasy fans on an emotional ride. 

Get ready for dark and light to collide in this thrill filled paranormal drama.