Choose Your Path Newsletter

I'm very excited! I'm starting a Newsletter! Whoop!!

This is the first ever and I've just finished drafting the first edition. My plan is to publish the Choose Your Path Newsletter once a month -- the third Thursday of every month. Why the third Thursday? I figure this would give me enough time between each issue to find content to share.

The first issue is scheduled to go out this month on April 20, 2017 and is loaded with book recommendations. I think each issue will be a little bit different so that I can offer a variety of information to my readers. But my goal is to deliver and over deliver. I have an awesome group and I want to provide awesome content too.

I'm excited for it! I really hope my readers like it as much as I do.

If you'd like to be included, sign up to my list.



Talk soon!