My 1st newsletter is live!


Choose Your Path Newsletter 
Issue 1 
is live!!


I am so excited about this. It's my first endeavor with newsletters and to be honest I don't know whether I produced it correctly, but I love what I'm sharing with you and I hope you do too!

Here's a tip for writers. I share this tip because this newsletter process brought out a lot of fears in me. As writers, we are creators. Words are our paint and our melody. And because we create with our hearts, publishing anything is often scary and nerve wracking. We want people to love our work or at least like it. 

We fear those trolls who bash writers and authors for no good reason. 

We fear because our hearts are on the line. We are not robots. When the words flow, they are a beautiful combination of love and inspiration and that's what we put out there. We hope that people will fall in love with all our work.But to soften the blow, we also tell ourselves ahead of time that not everyone will like our work. 

It's a delicate balance we play each time we produce a book, a post, a blog, or a newsletter. Yes, I hope everyone likes the newsletter as much as me, but that won't be the case.

Here's the thing though, despite my fears, and nerves, and anxiety, and all the other negatives that ran through my mind on why I shouldn't do a newsletter, I pushed through. It took a while to silence my inner negative voice. But man oh man, when that negative voice finally quieted, you know what I heard? The happy, rejuvenating, joyous creative voice begging to create.

I listened to her and followed her whims and I am oh so happy for it.

At the end of the day, I realized that my love of writing and creating stories is what makes me giddy with joy.

Click the link below to see my latest labor of love.

Happy reading :)